The Indian Trail PTO relies on dues, donations and fundraising to support it's mission - To further enrich the educational experience of students by fostering an inclusive community atmosphere and providing financial assistance where needs are identified.
A long-standing tradition in Highland Park, Pancake Day is now Indian Trail's biggest and most impactful fundraising event.
Dedicated service, yummy food and incredible fun makes Pancake Day so special to the Indian Trail school community.
Two business sponsorship options offer opportunities to showcase your business in support of a worthy cause.
|Sponsorship of $200 includes logo and description of your business on event placemats, signage, social media and email blasts.
Sponsorship of $500 includes a sign at one of the following Pancake Day activity areas: Community Service Project, Cake Walk, Photo Booth, one of two Bounce Houses or the Teacher Raffle. The DJ and Dance Floor sponsorship in the gym can be shared by up to three sponsors, as well.
At this level, you will also receive premier placement for name recognition (logo and description of your business) on event placemats, signage, social media and email blasts.
Indian Trail PTO is grateful for our sponsors. We can't meaningfully fill gaps
in funding to support students and staff without your generous support.
Donations are tax deductible.
Name recognition on print media offer closes at 5pm on 2/20/24.
Among other things, The Indian Trail PTO:
- Provides welcome signs for new students
- Provides support for families in need and teacher grants
- Produces events like Back to School Bash, Bingo Night, Spring Fling and the 5th Grade Graduation Party
- Organizes special assemblies, service projects + staff appreciation
- Procures and manages the PTO app + school directory
- Produces fundraisers like Pancake Day, Spiritwear, Food Days, School Supplies + Yearbooks
- Staffs programs like disability awareness
- Communicates with parents and teachers and works closely with the Principal and Staff to ensure the Indian Trail experience is the best it can be
Questions? Shoot an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you asap.
- Friday, March 1
- Tuesday, March 12
- Thursday, March 14
- Tuesday, March 19
- Thursday, March 21
- Friday, March 22
- Monday, March 25
- Tuesday, March 26
- Wednesday, March 27